Basic Terms and Conditions of Service
- All information is to be supplied by the client.
- TC is not responsible for the actions performed by SARS in finalizing your submission, including the time span involved in this regard . Time Frames vary on a case by case basis, and usually also on the complexity of the situation.
- Only legally claimable expenses may be submitted to TC.
- We will not be liable for any omissions due to the client withholding information, either completeness of income of validity of expenses.
- By submitting your tax documents to us, you declare full disclosure of all sources of income, expenses, allowances and capital transactions.
- You agree to provide full information necessary for dealing with your affairs: we will rely on the information and documents provided as being true, correct and complete, and will not audit the information or those documents.
- Should you not sign any engagement letter with ourselves, but still proceed to do business with us, you automatically accept the terms and conditions as stated above.
- If deemed necessary, a more specific engagement letter will be emailed to individual clients.
Please contact us directly if you have any additional questions re the above terms and conditions. Please contact us on 087 808 6972.